Proficiency Guideline-SFX Studio
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 10:35, 3 July 2014 by Vergaraz (Created page with "===SFX Proficiency Guidelline=== #Return keys to Media Loan as soon as you are done. This greatly reduces your financial responsibilities and security risk to the studio. #I...")
SFX Proficiency Guidelline
- Return keys to Media Loan as soon as you are done. This greatly reduces your financial responsibilities and security risk to the studio.
- If you lose your keys report it to police services immediately
- You are to access the studio only at your scheduled time or you will lose your privileges. The computers send us a list of user logins and times.
- Time can be scheduled at Media Loan or Electronic Media
- Check out keys from Media Loan
- Do not ever under any circumstances let anyone into the studio or building. This is for security and safety reasons. If someone else forgets their keys than they need to contact police services.
- Sign in the log book, report any problems or encountered issues with the space
- No drinks or food in studio-leave them outside the door
- No open flames or smoke allowed in the studio
- Vacuum before you leave
- Replace lids on the foley pits
- Put all noise makers away in appropriate bins
- Take everything you came in with away with you. If you want to contribute items they would be appreciated. Items must be approved by Zena X5277.
- The center front pit is for organics only. You are responsible for cleaning, sanitizing and drying the pit afterwards so plan appropriately. Bring towels or paper towels. The shop vac is for dry materials only.
- Normalize the work station, turn off computer, and power down.
- You must bring your own headphones, mic cords, and microphones.
Not following these studio guidelines will result in loss of studio access.