Protected Pages and Posts - WordPress
With the Subscribers Only plugin activated, subscribers to your site will have access to Private posts or pages.
Consider setting a post or page to Private for any areas of the site where you would not want Google to index. For example, a page that lists links to copyrighted materials that would never be publicly available.
To make a post/page private:
- Make sure the Subscribers Only and Private Content Login Redirect* plugins are active
- Edit the page/post you want to make private
- In the Publish block click Edit next to Visibility
- Set the visibility to Private
- Click OK and Update the post/page