Difference between revisions of "Requesting a former student account"

From Help Wiki
m (Crawfors moved page How do I request an alumni account? to How do I request a former student account?: we were told by Rip to refer to these accounts as Former Student Accounts only, not "Alumni Accounts".)
(No difference)

Revision as of 15:24, 15 August 2017

Former student accounts are created and serviced by the Registration and Records office.

How do I request an Alumni account?