Requesting a former student account

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:55, 5 December 2016 by Houstond (Talk | contribs)

Alumni accounts are created and serviced by the Registration and Records office.

How do I request an Alumni account?

  • Visit the transcript information page
  • Click on "request an alumni (former student) account" link
  • Contact Registration and Records if you have any questions about this account. or 360-867-6180