Reserving Studios and Equipment

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 09:40, 23 October 2019 by Labahnp (Talk | contribs) (Schedule Evergreen)

Reserving Studios/Control Rooms

  • For the purposes of scheduling spaces on campus, the word "Studio" refers to the room in which the musicians perform in, whereas "Control Rooms" are the rooms with mixing consoles, computers, etc.
    • When scheduling the Audio Lab (Lib 1360) or the Advanced Multitrack Studio (Com 118), you are automatically reserving both the Studio and the Control Room.
    • The other two Control Rooms (Com 111a & Com 212a) must be scheduled separately from their Studio spaces (Com 110 & the Recital Hall (Com 107), respectively).

Schedule Evergreen

You will use Schedule Evergreen to reserve session times in the audio facilities.

  1. Head to