Difference between revisions of "Schedule a Zoom Meeting in Your Canvas Course"
From Help Wiki
|Line 27:||Line 27:|
* See: [https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004519146-Using-Canvas-App-with-Zoom-as-a-Meeting-Host Using Canvas App with Zoom as a
* See: [https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115004519146-Using-Canvas-App-with-Zoom-as-a-Meeting-Host Using Canvas App with Zoom as a Host]
Revision as of 09:43, 25 March 2020
- Go to your Canvas course
- Click Zoom from your course navigation
- Add Zoom to Your Canvas Course navigation if it is not part of your course navigation
- In Canvas, click Schedule a New Meeting
Enter your meeting settings
- Topic: the title of your meeting
- When: date and time of the meeting
- Duration: total amount of time the meeting will run for (you can enter a meeting early)
- Recurring meeting: meetings that will be used more than once in the course (e.g., weekly discussion meetings)
- Video Host/Participant: select whether you'd like your/your participants' video to be automatically turned on or off
- enabling "enable join before host"
- Mute participants upon entry
- If you'd like recordings of the meeting, select "Record the meeting automatically" and save the recording in the cloud.
- Click Save. You will now see the meeting appear under 'Upcoming Meetings'