Schedule a Zoom Meeting via the Web Portal
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:33, 14 December 2020 by Krusea
Schedule a Meeting
- Sign in to evergreen.zoom.us with your My Evergreen login and password.
- From the Meetings page choose Schedule a Meeting
- Set the topic, date, time and duration.
- Additional meeting options can most likely be left to the default settings but make sure of the following security best practices:
- Do not use your Personal Meeting ID (unless this is a private meeting with trusted colleagues)
- Enable a Waiting Room for added security
- Video > Participant should be set OFF - so as not to surprise
- Mute participants on entry
- Click Save to finish
Once you save your newly scheduled meeting an Invite Link will automatically be generated. Copy and paste where needed to share with participants.
Keywords: web conferencing