Selecting Academic Technologies
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:49, 27 March 2015 by Houstond
The article below will explain how to select your primary teaching tool for your academic program or course. The current options include Moodle (phasing out Spring Quarter 2015,) Canvas or Wordpress.
- To self-select what primary technology you would like to use for your offering,
start at your my.evergreen page.
- Under the “Faculty” section at left, click on "Academic Resources.”
- At the next page, you should see a list of current and upcoming offerings.
- Click on the name of the offering you would like to make a selection for.
- At the next page, scroll down the list of options to “Web Technologies”
- and click on the “Web Technology Selection” link to the right.
- At the next page, click the button next to the name of the tool you would like to use.
- Your selection should become available within one to two hours.
- Please let us know if you have any questions or would like further assistance.