Sem II 1107 Workshop
From Help Wiki
Sem II 1107
Contact Electronic Media at 360-867-6270 for support or key authorizations.
A Casette deck and DVD player are available.
- Insert the cassette or CD.
- Select the source on the AV switcher.
- Press play.
- Use Volume knob on right of AV switcher.
- On the Audio and Video switcher press the Green DISPLAY POWER for 3 seconds to turn on the projector.
- Press the SCREEN DOWN button to lower screen.
Video ( VCR, DVD, Cable TV)
- Press the CD/DVD or VCR button on the switcher.
- Insert your media into the player.
- Use the remote controls to use the VCR or DVD for menu options.
- Connect the long black VGA cord hanging from the bottom of the rack to your laptop.
- Use the ethernet cord to plug into the blue or green data jacks located around the room for internet access.
- Press the Laptop button on the switcher.
- Turn on the laptop.
- Turn off Projector by pressing the Display Power button for 3 seconds.
- Press the SCREEN UP button to raise screen.