Sem II 1107 Workshop
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:46, 10 March 2016 by Loganj
<pdf width="800" height="500">File:Cabinet1105.pdf</pdf>
Contact Media Services @ 6270 for media support.
- On the Switcher press the green Display Power button for 3 seconds to turn on the projector.
- Press the Screen Down button to lower screen.
- Connect the long black VGA cord hanging from the bottom of the rack to your laptop.
- Use the ethernet cord to plug into the blue or green data jacks located around the room for internet access.
- Press the Laptop button on the Switcher.
- Turn on the laptop last.
A Cassette Deck and DVD Player are available.
- Insert the cassette or CD.
- Select the source on the Switcher.
- Press play.
- Use the Volume knob on the right of Switcher.
Video ( VCR, DVD)
- Press the CD/DVD or VCR button on the Switcher.
- Insert your media into the player.
- Use the remote controls to use the VCR or DVD for menu options.
- Turn off the Projector by pressing the Display Power button for 3 seconds.
- Press the Screen Up button to raise screen.
- Turn off the rack power.