Difference between revisions of "Sem II 2105 Meeting Room"
From Help Wiki
(→Powering The System)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
Turn on the '''VHS/DVD''' deck.
Use the '''Remote''' or the buttons on the '''VHS/DVD''' deck to control viewing functions, or access menus.
Revision as of 09:10, 27 September 2013
Powering The System
- Press Display Power button on the Media Control Panel to turn on the television.
- A green light will appear in the bottom right corner of the monitor to indicate that it is on. (This may take a few seconds)
- Press the input button on the Media Control Panel. This will allow you to select a source.
- An Input Source menu will appear on the top right corner of the screen. Use the Input button to scroll through the menu to select your source.
- For VHS/DVD select 2AV.
- For Laptops select 3RGB.
If you are unable to get the TV to power on check the bottom side of the television. The is a large red button, press it and try powering on again.
- Turn on the VHS/DVD deck.
- Use the Remote or the buttons on the VHS/DVD deck to control viewing functions, or access menus.
- Connect the VGA cable to your Laptop (Mac user's will need a DVI to VGA adaptor)
- If you need audio connect the Stereo Mini cable to the headphone jack on your laptop.
- Turn on the laptop.
- The laptop should now be prjecting on the television monitor.