Shure Wireless Microphone Quick Guide
The Shure Wireless Microphones are restricted to Staff and Faculty
- Turn OFF the microphone or body-pack. If left on, it will create a false busy indicator.
- Plug in the power supply. The channel display should illuminate. There is no power switch.
- Press and hold the channel button until the display begins flashing. If you see the Busy Indicator (A flashing dash) change the channel.
- Wait for the channel display to stop flashing.
- If you haven't installed the battery, do it now and leave the cover off.
- Turn ON the handheld or body-pack transmitter by pressing the power button. Then channel display should illuminate. It turns off after ten seconds to conserve battery.
- Check to see that the transmitter and the receiver display the came channel. The ready LED on the receiver should be illuminated.
- Replace battery cover.
- Busy indicator.jpg
When selecting channels, a flashing dash indicates interference from the television broadcasts, electronic devices, or other wireless systems. if this occurs, change the channel.