Sidebar Widgets in WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:22, 12 October 2016 by Carpenti
Add functionality to your site's sidebar(s) using widgets.
- From the Dashboard, go to Appearance > Widgets
- Drag and drop the widgets you want to use into the appropriate sidebar container.
- Some widgets have settings you can control
Help with Widgets
- See http://en.support.wordpress.com/widgets/ for detailed usage instructions.
Designing Your Site
- Choose a theme
- Make additional changes to your theme
- Add external links
- Change what your front page displays
- Navigation Menus
Adding Functionality To Your Site