Sony PD-150/170 3CCD Mini DVCAM Camcorder Proficiency Test
From Help Wiki
Answers may be found in the Sony PD-150/170 3CCD Mini DVCAM Camcorder Operating Guide. Complete this written portion and bring it with you to your scheduled operational proficiency. Call 867-6253 if you have any questions.
- What general precautions should you observe when using the PD150/170?
- List the steps in providing battery power to the camera.
- How long should you charge a battery? How long will it last?
- List the steps involved in using the AC adapter to provide power to the camera.
- List the steps to insert a cassette.
- List the steps in displaying the menu and selecting an item.
- What are two ways of adjusting the white balance?
- What does the ND filter do?
- List the steps to adjust the iris/shutter speed.
- List the steps to do an overlap.
- What is one reason why the digital zoom will not work?
- How do you turn on/off the steadyshot feature?
- What is the extent of your financial responsibility when you have checked out the camcorder?
To be done during your scheduled Appointment
- Remove the PD150/170 from the case and identify all controls and parts.
- Correctly and securely set up the PD150/170 to a tripod.
- Attach the PD150/170 to its AC adaptor and a monitor.
- Load a Mini-DV tape.
- Set and describe the white balances, auto exposure, re-frame, and interval recording.
- Change the iris/shutter settings.
- Manually focus the camera.
- Set up an external mic and plug in headphones. Set the manual Rec Level. Set level.
- Starting at the beginning of a tape, do some recording. Fade up from black and fade to black. Playback the recording.
- Set up a battery to be charged.
- Correctly pack the camera back into its case.