Student Email Overview
Evergreen hosts student email using Microsoft Exchange. The articles below provide information for email in general and what's new in Exchange 2010's Outlook Web App.
Through my.evergreen.edu you can set your Evergreen email account to auto-forward to an external email address (such as Hotmail, Gmail, MSN, etc.). Be aware that if you select this option, you are then responsible for making sure you are receiving email from Evergreen. You can test this by sending a message to your Evergreen account. If you don't get it, there may be a problem with your forwarding address or provider.
- Log in to my.evergreen.edu
- Choose "profile" from the upper right hand corner
- Choose 'Edit Email' from the Settings box
- Enter an email address and then check the radio button that says "forward my mail to another email provider"
Mailbox Capacity and Attachment Size
- Student Mailbox Size: 150MB
- Maximum Attachment Size: 50MB (includes message)
Need Additional Help?
- Submit a Support Ticket.
- Click on the email category link below to get a full listing of all the help articles related to email.