From Help Wiki
Revision as of 12:51, 26 April 2017 by Greenea
List of Evergreen's TEST software
Evergreen has a standard set of AT software for all of the College’s TEST stations.
- Dragon Naturally Speaking v10: A speech recognition software package. Control and use your computer via voice command.
- JAWS v11:(Job Access With Speech) is a screen reader, a software program for visually impaired users.
- ZoomText v9.1: A screen magnifier for Microsoft Windows. For users with limited vision.
- Kurzweil 3000: Reading software with lots of extensions that make it useful for students with many kinds of reading difficulties, not just the visually impaired.
- Inspiration v8: Inspiration is a tool for visual learning.
- Audible Manager: Audible is a reader for audio books and a wide variety of other digital material.
- Icon and Braille+Sync: Software to work with the Icon and Braille Plus mobile manager.
Accessible Software often employs optical character recognition known as OCR. Understanding how it works can help you make your content accessible.
No account or having problems logging in?
Request help as a guest