Talk:Former Student Accounts
Alumni Accounts grant access to my.evergreen.edu and for: Transcripts, Fee Payment, Evaluations, and Tax Information.
About Alumni (former student) accounts
Alumni Accounts are created and maintained by Registration and Records. To reach registration and records you can email email@example.com, call 360-867-6180, or create a support ticket from the right sidebar.
How do I request an Alumni account?
- Visit the transcript information page to learn more about requesting an alumni account
- Click on request an alumni (former student) account link
- Contact Registration and Records if you have any questions about this account.
Former student username and password help.
- What is my username?
- Former Student usernames are first name followed by last name, for example: Ima Greener's FS username is "imagreener"
- What is my password?
- When filling out your FS account request form you were asked to pick a password. This password is set as your initial login password.
- I need login help
- Contact Registration and Records
How do I reset my password for an alumni account?
Currently, you may only reset a password for an account you have activated (logged into at least once.)
- To Reset your FS Account Password
- Ensure you have logged in at least once before, or this process won't work
- Visit the self service reset page
- Enter your username and student ID number
- Answer your secret question
- You will then be presented with the option to create a new password
- I am receiving an error while trying to reset my password
- If the system reports an error when you try to reset, it means that you have not logged in at least once before
How do I order transcripts?
Registration and Records provides access to transcripts and your academic records. For more information see the Order a transcript page on the main Evergreen site
- I am a current student who needs transcripts
- Click on the Transcript order link from within your my.evergreen.edu page
- Do you need a former student account?
- If you graduated or stopped attending, you will need a former student account to order transcripts
- You may request a Former Student Account at any time by filling out the Account Request Form from Registration and Records
- Please contact Registration and Records directly with any questions about transcript orders or your Former Student Account
- I have a Former Student Account
- Login to my.evergreen.edu and click on Transcript Orders to get started
- I have general transcript questions
- Registration and Records maintains this web page about transcript orders