Technology Support and Computer Labs
Welcome to the descriptive directory
Academic Computer Labs
- Access all the software you need to get most work done for class in the computer labs on campus. For collaborative workspaces and general computing needs, use the Academic Computing Center.
- Perform scientific and research computing (and access 3-D printers) in the Computer Applications Lab (CAL).
- For specialized devices, screen readers and more use the Assistive Technology lab.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/technology
Greener Hub Help Tickets
Submit your questions 24/7 to the Greener Hub help ticket system. We work with all campus areas to find the right person to answer your question, whether it’s about financial aid, tech support, or how to get your transcript. You should receive a response within two business days or less.
- website: help.evergreen.edu
Evergreen Help Wiki
Find answers to common technical questions, submit a help ticket to the Greener Hub, or get detailed instructions on how to navigate our online systems including: my.evergreen.edu, Canvas, Narrative Evaluations System, Email & forwarding, Schedule Evergreen.
- website: helpwiki.evergreen.edu
Get tech support at the Greener Hub at help.evergreen.edu, or at the Academic Computing Center in the Library building. You can get help with common software as well as prepare your phone or mobile device for school.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/X
Scientific Computing Help
Visit the Computer Application Lab (CAL) on the first floor of Lab II.
- website: www.evergreen.edu/technology/cal