Time Sheets - Student and Temporary Employee
The steps listed below must be taken before an employee can access a Time Sheet for the first time.
- The employee needs a network account (contact Client Services for help with new accounts);
- Flash Player version 9.0 or above needs to be installed on the computer being used; and
- A Student/Temporary Hourly Form (STAF) needs to be submitted and entered into the payroll system.
Logging in for the first time or having trouble?
How do I access my Time Sheet?
To access your time sheet, go to my.evergreen.edu and click on Time Sheet - Student and Hourly Employees. Select the pay period and click load, then enter your time worked and click save. After your last shift of the pay period click certify and add any notes. After this point you will be unable to make changes to your Time Sheet, be sure your Time Sheet is accurate before certifying!
Why can't I make changes to my Time Sheet?
There may be a few reasons for this:
- If you have already certified, you can not make changes unless your Time Approver clears your certification. If your Time Approver cannot help, please email the Timesheet DL.
- It may be past a payroll cut off date.
Still have a question? Please email us.
Include your name in the subject line and your A number in the text of the email.