Time Sheets - Student and Temporary Employee
The steps listed below must be taken before an employee can access a Time Sheet for the first time.
The employee will need a network account (contact Client Services for help with new accounts). Flash Player version 9.0 or above needs to be installed on the computer being used; and a Student/Temporary Hourly Form (STAF) needs to be submitted and entered into the payroll system.
How do I access my Time Sheet?
- Go to my.evergreen.edu and click on Time Sheet - Student and Hourly Employees.
- Select the pay period and click load.
- Enter your start and end times, clocking out for unpaid breaks, and click save.
- After your last shift of the pay period click certify and add any notes.
- Be sure your Time Sheet is accurate before certifying! After this point you will be unable to make changes to your Time Sheet.
Why can't I make changes to my Time Sheet?
There may be a few reasons for this:
- If you have already certified, you can not make changes unless your Time Approver clears your certification. If your Time Approver cannot help, please email the Timesheet DL.
- It may be past a payroll cut off date.
Logging in for the first time or having trouble?
Still have a question? Please email us.
Include your name in the subject line and your A number in the text of the email.