Time Sheets - Student and Temporary Employee

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 13:24, 30 September 2016 by Greenea (Talk | contribs)

The steps listed below must be taken before a student or temporary hourly employee can access a Time Sheet for the first time.

The employee will need a network account. Use the Computer Account Request Form to request an account for an hourly employee. Flash Player version 9.0 or above needs to be installed on the computer being used, and an Electronic Personnel Action Form (EPAF) needs to be submitted and applied to the payroll system.

How do I complete my Time Sheet?

  • Go to my.evergreen.edu and click on Time Tracking.
  • Select the pay period and click load.
  • Enter your start and end times for each shift, clocking out for unpaid breaks. To enter the second part of your shift, click the clock with + symbol. Click save when you are finished.
  • After your last shift of the pay period click certify and add any notes.
  • Be sure your Time Sheet is accurate before certifying! After this point, you will be unable to make changes to your Time Sheet.

Why can't I make changes to my Time Sheet?

  • If you have already certified, you can not make changes unless your Time Approver clears your certification.
  • If your Time Approver has already certified and you need to make changes, your approver should email the Timesheet DL.

When are my Time Sheet certifications due?

You should certify by the end of your last shift for the pay period. The pay periods are:

  • The 1st through the 15th of the month, and
  • The 16th through the last day of the month.

Logging in for the first time or having trouble?