Turning in your Academic Statement
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:37, 22 March 2017 by Greenea
You can create, edit and turn in your Academic Statement at my.evergreen.edu.
Note that your academic statement annual revision can be turned in starting Fall Quarter Week 7 through to Spring Quarter Week 7 when it is due.
Where to start
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on "Academic Statement"
- Click on the title of your Academic Statement (your statement is labeled with the date range of when you started it)
- If you have not written an Academic Statement you will have a "Create" button
- Note on the right hand side the blue box with specific information about when you can turn in your annual revision
When do I turn this in?
- Your Academic Statement Annual Revision is due by Spring Quarter Week 7
- You can create your Academic Statement or edit it anytime throughout the year
- You can share a draft with your faculty at any time (this does not satisfy the requirement of turning in an annual revision)
- After Spring Quarter Week 7 a hold will be placed on your account if you have not turned in your Annual Revision
Video: How to Turn In an Academic Statement