Turning in your Academic Statement
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:01, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
You can create, edit and turn in your Academic Statement at my.evergreen.edu.
Note that your academic statement annual revision can be turned in starting Fall Quarter Week 7 through to Spring Quarter Week 7 when it is due.
Where to start
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on "Academic Statement"
- Click on the title of your Academic Statement (your statement is labeled with the date range of when you started it)
- If you have not written an Academic Statement you will have a "Create" button
- Note on the right hand side the blue box with specific information about when you can turn in your annual revision
When do I turn this in?
- Your Academic Statement Annual Revision is due by Spring Quarter Week 7
- You can create your Academic Statement or edit it anytime throughout the year
- You can share a draft with your faculty at any time (this does not satisfy the requirement of turning in an annual revision)
- After Spring Quarter Week 7 a hold will be placed on your account if you have not turned in your Annual Revision
Video: How to Turn In an Academic Statement