Turning in your Academic Statement
You can create, edit and turn in your Academic Statement at my.evergreen.edu.
Note that your academic statement annual revision can be turned in starting Fall Quarter Week 7 through to Spring Quarter Week 7 when it is due.
Where to start
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on "Academic Statement"
- Click on the title of your Academic Statement (your statement is labeled with the date range of when you started it)
- If you have not written an Academic Statement you will have a "Create" button
- Note on the right hand side the blue box with specific information about when you can turn in your annual revision
When do I turn this in?
- Your Academic Statement Annual Revision is due by Spring Quarter Week 7
- You can create your Academic Statement or edit it anytime throughout the year
- You can share a draft with your faculty at any time (this does not satisfy the requirement of turning in an annual revision)
- After Spring Quarter Week 7 a hold will be placed on your account if you have not turned in your Annual Revision
Video: How to Turn In an Academic Statement
For the year of 2018 as a Freshaman I want to reach a goal of getting the right classes that I need to be in a career field that I want to be in. I want to be able to reach the highest point of success while at Evergreen. I need to think about my future goals and my future in Evergreen. Being able to graduate in 4 years will be a great feeling, so making my way towards this goal will ensure my future as a college graduate. I look to be in an educational field but am unsure at this time but will look further into my decision.