Difference between revisions of "Unlocking an Evaluation for editing"
From Help Wiki
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
* To a studentclick on their name from the list
. will information.
Revision as of 16:02, 20 November 2013
Faculty may unlock an evaluation to make changes at anytime. The program secretaries will be notified that you are making changes.
- To unlock an evaluation for a student, click on their name from the class list
- Click the "Unlock" button
- Provide the reason for unlocking the evaluation. The program secretaries will be able to see this information.
- Once you've confirmed the unlock the evaluation will be editable again
- You may then edit and resubmit it