Uploading Images from iOS - WordPress
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 18:08, 13 November 2016 by Carpenti
There is a known problem with uploading images from an iPhone into your WordPress site where the image's proper orientation is not set correctly.
To correct this, after uploading an image into WordPress:
- from the Attachment Details pane choose Edit Image
- Click the Rotate image button until your image is properly oriented.
- Note: you don’t have much screen real estate to view this process so I find it easiest to rotate my phone into landscape view so I have more window space to see the rotation tool.
- Hit Save (in the edit Image pane)
- And then Insert into Post (your properly oriented image)