User:Rameyt/Email Landing Page
From Help Wiki
- Mailbox Size: 100GB
- Maximum Attachment Size: 50MB (includes messages)
- Access to Evergreen email through webmail, desktop clients or mobile devices
Accessing your email
- Go to portal.office.com to access email and all of your Office 365 applications online
- Log in with your My Evergreen account (email@example.com)
- Note: Previous methods using webmail continue to work but if your mailbox has been migrated to Office 365 you will be redirected to microsoftonline.com
Setting up Desktop mail clients
Setting up your mail on mobile devices
It is recommended that you use Microsoft's mobile Outlook App.
- To get the mobile Outlook app, go to the Apple App store (IOS) or the Google Play Store (Android) to download the app. Use your Evergreen email and password to login.
- Configure your mobile devices built-in mail client
- Create, reply to, or forward email messages in Outlook on the web
- Outlook Tips & Tricks
- Change the look of your mailbox in Outlook.com and the new Outlook on the web
Having trouble setting up your mail client?
- Faculty and Staff please contact Client Services at x6627 or help.evergreen.edu
- Students please contact The Computer Center Help Desk at help.evergreen.edu