Video Calls and Meetings with Teams
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:18, 30 December 2020 by Krusea
Anyone with an Evergreen account can use Teams to make video calls and video meetings. You do not need to be a member of a team to use these features.
Calls vs Meetings
Video calls and video meetings are similar but there are some differences.
- Meetings can be scheduled in advance.
- Meetings can have live captions. Calls do not.
- Meetings have breakout rooms
Make A Call
- In Teams click the Calls button on the far left
- In the lower part of the Calls column enter a name or an Evergreen email address
- Multiple names can be entered
- At the bottom click the phone icon to start an audio call or the camera icon to start a video call