Visual Literacies- Exporting
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:42, 6 June 2017 by Williaas (Created page with " == Exporting with Premiere == # Make sure there is nothing left further down your Timeline before exporting by zooming out. # Click in the Timeline of the sequence you want t...")
Exporting with Premiere
- Make sure there is nothing left further down your Timeline before exporting by zooming out.
- Click in the Timeline of the sequence you want to export.
- Go to File > Export > Media....
- In the bottom left choose what part of the sequence to export.
- Select Entire Sequence: exports the entire sequence.
- Click the Queue button in the Export dialogue box and Adobe Media Encoder will open.
- Once Media Encoder opens, drag the preset H.264 Match Source- High Bitrate from the Preset Name panel and drop it on top of the blue line of information in the Queue panel.
- This should change the Format and Preset of the export.
- Click on the blue file pathway under the Output File to rename your video and determine where the video is saved after exporting.
- Click the Start Queue button (green play button) to start the exporting.
- Playback exported video to make sure that there were no exporting errors.