Visual Literacies- Intro to Adobe Lightroom
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:21, 3 May 2018 by Williaas
Lightroom Classic is photo-asset management, enhancement, and publishing program.
Lightroom allows us to do three things really well:
- Organize and manage photographs and video files
- Edit and improve media files
- Export and share these files
Lightroom is broken into different module workspace options. We will be using the:
- Library: for viewing and organizing files
- Develop: Edit and adjust images
- Slideshow: Create a slideshow with audio and export
Importing From a Camera, Memory Card, or Folder:
You can import directly into Lightroom from a camera, memory card, or folder.
Once you have connected your camera or card, go to the Library Module.
Slideshow Module Workspace:
- Video collection will playback on it's own with music, zooms, and crossfades
- Can add Pan and Zoom, Slide Lengths, and Crossfade
- The music panel let's you selection the music. The music will automatically fade from one track to another. Set your playback times.
- Sync Slides to Music to determines transitions to the beat of the songs.
- Let's you determine the playback
Where you have determined all the settings hit Create Saved Slideshow