From Help Wiki
Revision as of 14:44, 4 October 2016 by Carpenti (Talk | contribs)

IRS Form W-4: Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate

Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.

Go to my.evergreen.edu Pay History and Information to view or submit your W-4. You will need to submit this when you begin working at Evergreen and any time you need to change your tax deductions. Also see W-4 on the Tax Forms and Pay Stubs web page.

Steps to Update your W4 on my.evergreen.edu.

  1. Select Pay History and Information from the Employees section.
  2. Select W-4. From the links at the bottom of this page you can view your deduction history and update your W-4.
  3. Selecting Update W-4 will open the online Form W-4.
  4. To make changes click the Edit button at the bottom of the page, then enter your information.
  5. Click the Save button when you are done.