IRS Form W-4: Employee's Withholding Allowance Certificate
Complete Form W-4 so that your employer can withhold the correct federal income tax from your pay.
Go to my.evergreen.edu Pay History and Information to view or submit your W-4. You will need to submit this when you begin working at Evergreen and any time you need to change your tax deductions. Also see W-4 on the Tax Forms and Pay Stubs web page.
Steps to Update your W4 on my.evergreen.edu.
- Select Pay History and Information from the Employees section.
- Select W-4. From the links at the bottom of this page you can view your deduction history and update your W-4.
- Selecting Update W-4 will open the online Form W-4.
- To make changes click the Edit button at the bottom of the page, then enter your information.
- Click the Save button when you are done.