Wired LAN Access

From Help Wiki
Revision as of 11:44, 6 June 2007 by Greenea (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Most offices and classrooms on campus have network jacks that you can plug into on the walls, provided you have the right kind of cable. (There are a limited number of Ethernet Cables available to check out from the computer center). In Sem II, there are also jacks located in the floor. Look for the trap doors. In the Sem II Lecture Halls (on the first floor), there are jacks that pop up from all the tables.