Difference between revisions of "WordPress at Evergreen"
|Line 31:||Line 31:|
Revision as of 13:33, 27 January 2017
How are Evergreen community members using WordPress?
- Curricular web sites (publicly viewable vs. private Canvas sites)
- Professional portfolio sites
- student web-based academic journal/portfolio
- personal blog
- groups sites for student groups, governance and academic projects
What's the difference between WordPress.com and blogs.evergreen.edu?
There's not a big difference between the two. We're both running the same software (WordPress Multisite) freely available at wordpress.org. Blogs.evergreen.edu is customized for the Evergreen community and gives you greater freedom to customize your site including:
- use custom plugins
- edit your CSS to customize your theme
- support from Academic Computing