Difference between revisions of "Writing an Academic Statement"
From Help Wiki
(→Where to start)
|Line 16:||Line 16:|
*There is more information about the content of an [http://www.evergreen.edu/academicstatement/writing.htm Academic Statement] available on The Evergreen State College Website.
Revision as of 15:14, 28 October 2014
You can create, edit and turn in your Academic Statement online from my.evergreen.edu
Where to start
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on "Academic Statement"
- Select the Create button under the Academic Statement header
- You can paste in text from any word processor or starting writing directly in the text box
- Click Save often
- Note that once you have created an initial save, the system is auto saving your work every six seconds
What do I write about?
- Speak with your current faculty member about the content of your Academic Statement.
- There is more information about the content of an Academic Statement available on The Evergreen State College Website.