Writing an Academic Statement
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 16:01, 14 August 2017 by SubstBot (subst applied to Template:TwoColumn)
You can create, edit and turn in your Academic Statement online from my.evergreen.edu.
Where to start
- Login at my.evergreen.edu and click on Academic Statement
- Select the Create button under the Academic Statement header
- You can paste in text from any word processor or start writing directly in the text box
- Click Save often
- Note that once you have created an initial save, the system is auto saving your work every six seconds
What do I write about?
- Speak with your current faculty member about the content of your Academic Statement.
- There is more information about the content of an Academic Statement available on The Evergreen State College Website.