YouTube - Downloading - MML
From Help Wiki
Revision as of 15:05, 4 January 2016 by Krusea
DISCLAIMER: This information is to be used for academic purposes only under fair use guidelines. Click here for more information on copyright.
To download a video for use in editing follow these steps.
- In Firefox or Safari or Chrome go to the YouTube page for the video.
- Copy the URL for the page. Click on the URL and go to Edit > Copy.
- In another tab go to keepvid.com and paste into the URL box at the top. Edit > Paste.
- A list of options for video and audio files will appear. Click on the highest resolution video file to download it.
- Some options might say "Video Only" Do not use them if you want audio.