Zoom Add-in for Outlook
A Zoom add-in can be added to Outlook to make it easy to schedule Zoom meetings while via Outlook.
For macOS users the older style of plugin while stop working in May of 2021. The Zoom Add-in will need to be used.
Follow these steps to add the Zoom add-in via the Outlook web app.
- Go to office.com and login with your Evergreen account
- Find Outlook and switch to the calendar view
- Click New Event
- Click the Get Add-ins button in the the top right
- In the new window select All on the left
- In the Search add-ins box on the top right enter Zoom and select Zoom for Outlook
- In the new window click Add
- Close the window
- A Zoom icon will appear in the top right of the schedule New Event window
Configuring the Zoom Add-in
- In Outlook click New Event
- Click the Zoom icon in the top right and select settings
- At the bottom of the new window click Sign in with SSO
- Enter evergreen. in the domain box and click Continue
- A dialog will display Zoom wants to display a new window. Click Allow
- Another window will appear. Sign in with your evergreen account and password
- Now you will be able to schedule a Zoom meeting within outlook