Accessing the College's library catalogs can be a great research tool. Zotero can build your citation database once you learn how to navigate the resources that are available to you.
Getting Started with Zotero
Make sure you’ve reviewed http://www.zotero.org/support/ it’s a great place to get started with Zotero.
- Zotero is a Firefox extension – it resides in your browser. To install Zotero see: http://www.zotero.org/support/installation
- Zotero also has Word processor integration so that you have access to your bibliographic data while writing. See http://www.zotero.org/support/word_processor_integration
- Zotero data resides on your harddrive within your Firefox profile. Details about this is outlined in this FAQ http://www.zotero.org/support/zotero_data
- You can also create an account at zotero.org and synchronize your data so that you can access it from any computer. See http://www.zotero.org/support/sync
- Video tutorials of more advanced functions are located at http://www.zotero.org/support/screencast_tutorials