Adobe Creative Cloud Sign In
From Help Wiki
The Creative Cloud Shared Device Licenses that we have in our labs require each user to sign in with an Adobe account.
- Students can use their Evergreen email address and password for an Adobe account.
- When you first open an Adobe application it will prompt you to sign in.
- You can also sign into the Creative Cloud Desktop app before opening the other Adobe applications.
- At the sign in screen enter your evergreen email address
- Click Continue
- On the Select an Account screen select Company or School Account.
- Enter your Evergreen password
- Click Sign In