Adobe Creative Cloud System Requirements
From Help Wiki
The individual Adobe applications can have different system requirements.
Check this Adobe article for the specific requirements for the applications.
- Some apps may require driver updates to the video cards on Windows systems.
- Windows 7 is not supported by any apps released after October 2020.
- Many of the apps support the current version of macOS and the previous two versions.
- A new version of macOS is released every fall. Abobe apps might not immediately support the new macOS.
- Adobe normally releases new major versions of the applications in late October.
- If your computer does not meet the system requirements the Creative Cloud Desktop app (CCDA) may install the most current version that the computer can run.
- The CCDA does not give a warning that an older version is being installed.
- To check for available updates open the Creative Cloud Desktop app and select Updates on the left.