Theme settings can be found under the Format option in the menu bar in Microsoft PowerPoint. To select a preset theme from the gallery, select the from gallery option. A theme will apply to all slides in a slideshow. To get rid of your theme, choose the blank theme from the gallery. You are not limited to the gallery presets; you can import a theme from your computer. To customize the color scheme of your selected theme, go to the theme colors option under format in the menu bar. After customizing your theme, click the apply to all button in the bottom right corner of the options box.
When to Use This
- To make your slideshow feel more elaborate and complete
- Catch the interest of your audience
- To add style and color to your slideshow
- Mac Theme Help
- Using PowerPoint 2007 themes and background styles
- Contact Academic Computing if you need additional help.