Clear the Microsoft Teams Cache
From Help Wiki
Windows - Clear the Teams Cache
- Fully quit Microsoft Teams and ensure it is no longer running in the toolbar at the bottom right of Windows
- Navigate to %appdata%/Microsoft/ in a File Window
- Select the Teams folder and delete it
- Launch Teams. You should now be prompted to log in.
Macintosh - Clear Teams Cache
- Quit the Teams App completely
- Navigate to ~/Library/Application Support/Microsoft
- Right-click the Teams folder then select Move to Trash
- Navigate to Keychain Access
- Search for ‘Microsoft Teams’ and delete the entry.
- Open Teams and wait for it to download the required files