CultureLab - Premiere Pro - Color Correction
From Help Wiki
- Color Correction is the process of correcting each clips exposure, white balance , contrast etc.
- Color Grading is adding a more stylistic look to all of the clips.
- The Lumetri effect and the Lumetri scopes are available in Premiere and After Effects.
- Use the basic section to correct white balance and exposure on clips.
- The effect can be applied to a clip in the timeline or a clip in the bin.
- If clip is used more than once apply it to the clip in the bin.
- Use the Creative and HSL Secondary sections for additional control.
- To apply a "look" to a bunch of clips use an adjustment layer.
- Always use the scopes.
- Lumetri Color - Premiere Pro