Diode Array 1
From Help Wiki
- The software used to configure the instrument is called: Agilent IO Configuration.
- UV-Visible ChemStation when opened will prompt for login credentials, use "science" for the UserName & no PW (or blank password).
- To perform a connectivity test between the PC and instrument use the "Instrument 1 -online" in the UV-Visible ChemStation software suite.
- When not in use, the instrument should be turned off to preserve the bulb life.
- Diode Arrays require an Agilent 82350 PCI card to connect PC to instrument.