ENewsletter - WordPress
See: the ENewsletter plugin home for more detailed instructions.
- The below are specific to Evergreen:
Dashboard > eNewsletter > Settings ...
- Branding - is not necessary if using the Evergreen email Template
Outgoing Email Settings
- Email Sending Method: WP mail
- From email: firstname.lastname@example.org email address
- choose theme - Evergreen theme will give you and Evergreen branded template
- add content
- Send preview to test
Managing Member Groups
Batch process users into the appropriate groups
Group assignment can happen during the import process; this does not interfere with existing WordPress Users roles.
- From the Members Area choose Export Members (to generate a csv of your members)
- Create a separate CSV file with the membership, so all users in MPA2017 would be on the same csv file while another group would be in a different csv file
- Show the New Member / Import forms
- In the Import Members section choose the CSV file to import and then check the proper group assignment
There is a plugin conflict between the eNewsletter plugin and the Email Users Plugin. These two plugins cannot be activated at the same time on the same site.