Effects - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
Premiere Pro has a wide variety of audio and video effects.
You can use the search bar at the top of the Effects tab to quickly search for effects.
- Click the Effects tab
- Find the effect that you want to use.
- Drag the effect on to the clip in the timeline.
- The Effects Control tab is used to edit effect paramters
- The Effect Control tab displays the effects for the currently selected clip in the timeline.
- The default video effects are
- Time Remapping
- The default audio effects are
- Channel Volume
- Any effects that were manually added will also appear in the list.
- To reorder an effect , click on the effect name and drag to a new position.
- To bypass an effect click the FX icon before the effect name.
- To remove an effect right-click on the effect name and select cut.
- To adjust parameters move the slide or change the number fields.
- To reset an parameters value back to the default click the circular arrow.
Effects parameters can be set to change over time with keyframes. Below is a simple description of the process. See the Keyframe Editing - PP article for more information.
- Position the playhead to where the keyframe should be set.
- Set the effect parameter to the desired value.
- To enable keyframes for a parameter click the stopwatch icon by the parameter name.
- When the stopwatch is first click a keyframe is set at the current value and position in time.
- Move the playhead to a new position in the timeline.
- Click the add/remove keyframe button to add a new keyframe.