From Help Wiki
Accessing your email
- Go to office.com to access your email and all of your Office 365 applications online
- Log in with your My Evergreen account (email@example.com)
It is recommended that you use Microsoft's mobile Outlook App.
- Configure Outlook app for IOS
- Configure Outlook app for Android
- Configure mail on IOS devices
- Configure mail on Android devices
- Mailbox Size: 100GB
- Maximum Attachment Size: 50MB (includes messages)
- Access to Evergreen email through webmail, desktop clients or mobile devices
- Create, reply to, or forward email messages in Outlook on the web
- Outlook Tips & Tricks
- Change the look of your mailbox in Outlook.com and the new Outlook on the web
- Use inbox rules in Outlook on the web
- Filter junk email and spam in Outlook on the web
- Optimize the Outlook mobile app for your iOS or Android phone
- Open and use a shared mailbox in Outlook
Having trouble setting up your mail client?
Submit a technology support request
No account or having problems logging in?
Request help as a guest