Faculty Technology Guide
Technology Support Center
From telephones to Microsoft Office to email, the Technology Support Center is your contact for all desktop support and technical support. They can be reached M-F 8:00am-5:00pm at X6627 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The partial list below provides a snapshot of common areas of support and links to associated online help.
- Email - How to connect on campus or off, and associated account issues
- Evergreen Account - Need help logging in? Here are the basics.
- My.evergreen.edu - Your gateway into program budgets, enrollment information and much more.
- Office Computer Requests - Need a new computer for your office? This link takes you to the Dean's area form where you can request hardware and software.
- Desktop and Laptop Help - The help desk is available to help you with your Evergreen-owned desktop or laptop, including assistance with installing/ troubleshooting software and/or hardware.
- Telephones - Same as above, the help desk is the place to call if you have questions or problems with your office phone
- Network file space - How to store and access your information on and off campus.
Focused on students, the Academic Technologies support desk is your contact for technology in support of your class and can help you find or develop the technology solution that best matches your curricular needs. Some of these are listed in the Curricular Technology Guide for Faculty with associated help resources, but if you have any questions that you can't find answers to, please submit a support ticket at help.evergreen.edu.