Masks on Effects - Premiere Pro
From Help Wiki
- All effects except Warp Stabilizer have built in masks
- Drag Gaussian Blur to a clip.
- Look at the clip in Effect Controls
- You can create an ellipse, 4-point polygon or free draw bezier mask.
- Add a mask to the clip.
- Turn up the Gaussian Blur effect
- Only the masked are will be blurred.
- Click the Inverted check box to invert the mask
- Go to the first frame off the motion
- Add mask where needed.
- Click the Track Selected Mask Forward button
Editing Mask Paths
- Select the Mask and zoom in the keyframes.
- Use Go to Next Keyframe button to get to the keyframe to edit.
- Move the Mask as needed.